Whether we are freelancers or do retail business in Pakistan, it is yet another tedious task to find a mode of sending and receiving payments. It is immensely challenging to find an easy, fast, trusted, and secured payment method available in Pakistan and elsewhere.
To make it easier for everyone, BizVee has now made paypal available in Pakistan. Now you don’t have to use exchangers or sell your paypal dollars to any third party to get your earnings in your bank accounts. However, before we jump onto the main topic, let us first talk about BizVee.
What Is BizVee?`
BizVee was established and is run by a team of extremely dedicated and professional business consultants, who help entrepreneurs from across the Middle East, the United Kingdom, and the United States to start and run their business in their home country Pakistan. BizVee drops the need for entrepreneurs to interact with the government and undertakes the responsibility itself.
The BizVee journey began in 2017 when the founding members took a considerable leap to establish a virtual business and law consulting firm to assist new enterprises in eight countries by helping them in running their business from their homes’ comfort. Ever since BizVee’s inception, the company has assisted over 2000 newly-established businesses at every step of the way. Through their efforts and goal-orientation, they have received five-star ratings on Google and Facebook.
If you are impressed by these stats and wish to expand your business, you must sign-up with BizVee and scale-up your business. Now, coming to the exciting part, how does BizVee offer PayPal services in Pakistan? Especially when
the e-company does NOT exist in Pakistan. But before we delve into that question, let’s talk about what PayPal is.
What Is PayPal?
PayPal is an online financial transitional service that allows you to pay for items, send and receive money, using a secure internet account. In other words, you have a safe and secure bank account on the web.
It works to add your bank account onto PayPal and link your physical bank account with PayPal, and with it, choose a debit or a credit card, with which you will complete a financial transaction and use it to pay for your online purchases.
A PayPal account also allows you to set a default payment method, either your card (debit or credit) or your PayPal account to give online payments.
How Does PayPal Operate?
Another exciting feature of PayPal is that apart from allowing you to pay for things online, a PayPal account will enable you to transfer and receive money online. That is to say, and if you have a PayPal account and it has money in it, you can use it to send money to people and businesses all across the
world from your laptop.
All the money you receive via PayPal goes into your PayPal account, which can either be withdrawn into your physical bank account for a nominal fee or sit in your PayPal account and be used later to make purchases.
In addition, with PayPal, you can transfer the money to either one of your assigned bank accounts or one of your debit or credit cards. Also, PayPal allows you to have a PayPal debit card, which is directly linked to your PayPal account and can be used at designated stores across the world. Or, you can also
use your PayPal debit card to make online purchases at Amazon or eBay, for instance.
PayPal is straight forward and convenient to use, unlike conventional banks, which often have a charge on every financial and non-financial activity that you make, PayPal does not. Instead, it allows you to send money to your friends and family who have a PayPal account for free! The only catch is that the transaction currency needs to be the same throughout the transition. The currency conversion may have some nominal charges.
In addition to it, PayPal offers two accounts: business accounts and personal accounts. As the name
suggests, individual accounts are for personal use, and business accounts are more suited for business-
related financial transactions.
An interesting fact about PayPal is that it was set up by Elon Musk, yep, the Tesla guy. He later sold it to
eBay, but now, it became a separate company in 2015.
Now, let’s come to the more exciting and essential part, in a world where we can send money from our
bank accounts via apps. Why use PayPal? Or is PayPal
Why Should You Use PayPal?
Without a doubt, due to technological advancements, there are a plethora of online payment options
available to an average consumer. You have your physical banks offering online and app banking, then
there is Payoneer, Google Pay, and Apple Pay, but what makes PayPal so unique?
The answer to this question is multifaceted, but to put it in simple words, PayPal offers more features and discounts than other online payment options.
The benefits are as follows:
1. The foremost benefit of using PayPal is that its old, and as an old saying goes, old is gold. Since it was established in 2004, the company is famous and well-trusted by everyone, from the most significant e-commerce retailers to the next-door grocery store. No matter where you go, whether its inside or outside of the United States, you will find stores that accept PayPal
payments so that life will become easy for you.
2. PayPal comes with a buyer protection feature that safeguards all your transactions. This feature ensures that you get a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase, or your purchase does not arrive on time.
3. Another feature of the website is that if you sold items via your business and were paid through PayPal, but the buyer claims that they did not receive it, and you can prove it through a postal receipt that you did, you can keep the full payment.
4. PayPal is also useful in the sense that it has additional security that makes it more secure. When you use PayPal, you are not required to enter your credit or debit card details, nor do you have to enter the CVV number. All you have to do is log-on to your PayPal account, and the transaction can be performed easily in two steps.
5. PayPal also allows you to make One Touch payments, wherein PayPal will enable you to remain logged-in to your account, and all you have to do is make your purchase, and you do not have to enter your details each time you purchase something, no matter which store. This happens because your account is linked to PayPal, which remains on a specific device or a browser. For example, if you enable OneTouch on your PC, it will only work when you use that particular computer and the same browser.
6. Lastly, PayPal has dedicated apps for iPhone and Android users, making it mass available and convenient.
Now that we are clear about the benefits of PayPal and its works let’s talk about using the website.
How To Get A PayPal Account?
Signing-up on PayPal is easy. Curious? Let us learn how.
It is extremely easy to sign-up for a PayPal account. All you have to do is type the following address on
your web browser: www.paypal.com and click on the blue sign-up button.
When you click on the Sign-up button, it will ask you a series of questions. The most important one is that whether you wish to set up a personal or a business account, once you choose, it will ask you to fill a form that will contain all your details, and in a span of two minutes, your account will be set up.
Also, you would have to enter your bank account details and your passport number (an identification number), which PayPal will use to verify.
How Does BizVee Offer PayPal Services In Pakistan?
As we already mentioned that PayPal does NOT offer its services in Pakistan. But BizVee is offering PayPal services in Pakistan. Curious to learn how?
How is PayPal Available In Pakistan?
To have a PayPal available in Pakistan, you must have a bank account in the United States or any other country with PayPal. This is where BizVee will come into play.
When you sign-up with BizVee, it will open a bank account for you in the United States or any country with PayPal. Of course, we will ask you a series of questions, and once you have cleared every step, a registered account will open against your name in one of the countries. Once you have your physical bank account opened, signing-up for PayPal will then be accessible.
PayPal is the future, and it is here to say. It is sad and unfortunate that PayPal does not operate in Pakistan, since it has its numerous uses. But with BizVee in the market, it is no longer an issue or concern. All you have to do is get in touch with us, and we will do the rest for you, and your PayPal account will be up and running in no time. Contact us now and get your paypal available in Pakistan within a few hours.